Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

I never write reviews

But I had to at least give this a 10 because of it is the first backwards flash I have seen...and a good one too...with great music.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Awesomeeeeeeeeeee

"Who are the patriots?"
I really wanna know who that Dult guy is because he isn't on Newgrounds.
But yea this was amazing minus all the dick stuff, i have no clue why people think thats funny.

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

I love you

all i can say is you are AMAZING. the animation style, the voices, the dramatic pauses, the subtle comedy, all blow my mind.

MOAR

Ashes to Ashes (8-bit remake) Ashes to Ashes (8-bit remake)

winwinwinwin

You are now my favorite musician on Newgrounds! I haven't heard the original of this song, but this remake sounds awesome. I really wish i was as good as you at this. (i just got into 8-bit not too long ago) anyway, thanks for the YMCK plugin reference, i'm gonna go try it now.

Computer Love - Kraftwerk Computer Love - Kraftwerk

WOW

its true this is almost the best song in the world, and you did a great remake of it.
Have you heard of Covox? because he did a remake of it also in 8-bit, but i think i like yours better xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdTwd o5mZo&fmt=18
^ if you're curious.

benanderson responds:

Oh yeah I've herard the covox version. I have the 8-bit opperators album. :)
Glad ya like it and flattered that you think it's better than a professional like covox! =D

Dune Dune

lol "thats right"

Well i think you did a pretty good job. i'd recognize those fruity loops drums anywhere lol xD
the chimes sound really good, so does the bass, and i really like how you have that calm break near the end.
i dont think i really like the random voice clips though, but that's just me.

Rideo responds:

Thanks glad you liked it, as for the voice clips, I wanted to use my own voice but I still have no mic; I know they do sound kinda cheesy :(